Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ma fille gentille

My two favorite parts of the day:

Running with Nicole around Echirolles and doing yoga/ core strength in the backyard.  We will attempt to make it a twice a week tradition.  Add in a couple interval workouts and I’ll be set to ski!!!!

My host mom (also Nicole) came up behind me while I was doing dishes and grabbed my arms, put her head near mine and whispered Ma fille gentille as well as a bunch of stuff I didn’t understand.  I think she was trying to compliment me, which makes me so happy because I feel like I don’t understand what is going on all the time and I am not as friendly as I usually am because I don’t know all the simple, basic comments that I usually say in conversation.   I guess all my smiling and my repeated question -  est-ce que vous besoin d’aide? – gets my point across.  Haha.  It made my night.

Also fun times with Molly and Elita this afternoon.
Elita and Molly

MACROONS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete